Things to do in Toronto
Planning your list of things to do in Toronto, one of the largest cities in Canada, can be an overwhelming task. At Four Points, we've taken the hassle out of planning your trip with our guide to the best attractions to check out during your stay. Catch a show, enjoy a shopping spree, or visit the Hockey Hall of Fame, all available within close proximity to Four Points Toronto Airport. Plan your Toronto adventure today.
Sports & Sights
- CN Tower - Visit the world's tallest freestanding structure, or enjoy the views right from your accommodations. Views of the tower at night are not to miss, and you can even dine at the rotating restaurant inside.
- Canada's Wonderland - Located in Vaughan, the amusement park is open seasonally from May to October and contains more than 200 attractions in eight differently themed areas. The park was Canada's first major theme park and is still today the largest and most popular theme park in Canada.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre - Located inside Vaughan Mills Mall, the Legoland Discovery Centre contains over 3 million Lego bricks. Check out Toronto’s famous attractions recreated in Lego.
- Hockey Hall of Fame - HHOF features over 57,000 square feet of games and one of the finest collection of hockey artifacts from around the world. The HHOF features an interactive rink, which gives its guest the opportunity to stop shots from a virtual Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier or try to score on Ed Belfour.
- Lionhead Golf and Country Club - The picturesque Lionhead Golf and Country Club will challenge every club in your bag. The Legends course is a difficult and demanding layout while the Masters course is vigorous but slightly less demanding.
- Royal Woodbine Golf Club - known as one of the most challenging 18-hole courses in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Niagara Falls - Take in the breathtaking view of the Niagara Falls, located on the Canadian side of the Niagara river. Downtown Niagara has plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance to the falls.
- Humber College - one of Canada’s largest colleges with more than 19,000 full-time students. The campus includes a pool, sauna, athletics facility, 100-acre park, a fine dining restaurant run by students and a fully functioning spa, all open to the public.
- Toronto Zoo - one of the largest Zoos in the world. It hosts over 5,000 animals and has walking paths throughout 710 acres. The Zoo is host to a Gorilla rainforest, Great Barrier Reef, Polar bear habitat and Kids Zoo.
- International Centre - hosts trade and consumer shows and corporate conferences, including popular events like the Toronto Star’s National Bridal Show and the Antique Cars and Parts Flea Market.
- Wet 'n' Wild Toronto - Open from June-September, Wet 'n' Wild is one of Canada's largest water based fun parks. The park has a variety of attractions, including water slides, a wave pool, lazy rivers and a variety of kids' pools.
- Woodbine Racetrack and Casino - Test out your luck at this casino offering over 2,500 slot machines and game tables to choose from.
- Toronto Congress Centre - This convention facility is one of the largest in North America, holding over a million sq. feet of exhibition space.
- The Ontario Science Centre - engages visitors with interactive exhibitions all about science and technology. The Science Centre is a great place to bring kids, with a special area dedicated to exploration, learning and creating for children under 8.
- The Royal Ontario Museum - one of the world’s most prominent museums of natural history and world cultures. With a variety of exhibitions ranging from dinosaur life to fashion throughout the years, the ROM includes something for every history buff.
- Art Gallery of Mississauga - The Art Gallery of Mississauga (AGM) is a public not-for-profit gallery that features diverse exhibitions of contemporary art, photography, and design. The AGM is free of charge.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) is on the edge of Toronto's downtown Chinatown district, and has played host to spectacular world-renowned exhibitions such as King Tut.
- Air Canada Centre - Enjoy live concerts, exciting sporting events and great shows conveniently located in downtown Toronto.
- Ontario Place - home to event spaces like Molson Canadian Amphitheatre, Echo Beach, The Marina and Atlantis. The Molson Canadian Amphitheatre and Echo Beach host popular concerts throughout the summer.
- Rogers Centre - The Rogers Centre is home to Toronto's major league baseball team as well as many big-name concerts and events in downtown Toronto.
- Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre - Sherway Gardens is an upscale shopping destination with a wide selection of retailers and brands.
- Square One Shopping Centre - Located in Mississauga, Square One is the largest mall in Ontario with 360 stores and services.
- Toronto Congress Centre - hosts some of Toronto’s largest trade shows including the Toronto RV Expo.
- Toronto Eaton Centre - Millions of people visit this world-class shopping centre every year for its incredible architecture and its selection of more than 230 retailers, restaurants and services.
- Vaughan Mills Mall - Home to attractions like Hollywood's Lucky Strike Lanes, Pro Hockey Life, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre.
- Woodbine Shopping Centre - Features over 134 stores and fast food options, as well as the Fantasy Fair, an indoor amusement park featuring nine full-size family rides, a three-level play village, midway games, and an arcade.
- Air Canada Centre
- Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Canada's Wonderland
- CN Tower
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Humber College
- International Centre
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
- Lionhead Golf and Country Club
- Niagara Falls
- Ontario Place
- Rogers Centre
- Royal Woodbine Golf Club
- Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre
- Square One Shopping Centre
- The Royal Ontario Museum
- The Science Centre
- The Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto Congress Centre
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Toronto Zoo
- Wet 'n' Wild Toronto
- Woodbine Racetrack and Casino
- Woodbine Shopping Centre